Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bored? Read me!

Hey everybody!

 I was wondering what my friends are doing in their holidays. First of all, if you are busy, you really don't need to read this post because this post will be about what to do in your holidays! So let's begin!

  • Do homework. I know we all used to love it when it was coloring or something but you gotta do it!
  • Do something new. You can play a guitar, get a new pet or get some indian fashion into that wardrobe from RoohSah (For more information on RoohSah, please see: www.facebook.com/roohsah.) You can basically do anything you prefer!
  • Invite guests. I enjoy having some people to interact with so this is one of my favorite things to do.
  • Practice your talent or hobby. After relaxing and finishing off everything, you can do this!
  • Arrange a get-together. It may be with your friends, family...just about anyone BUT NEVER  strangers! Strangers can be strange and spooky!
  • Travel somewhere. You can go to your country or maybe a new one.
Yep! That was what I would do in the holidays. Are you enjoying yours? What have you done until now? And what do you think about this topic? Please leave your answers in the comments!

Happy Holidays,
B.

11 comments:

  1. Hey basma,
    Did you read my blog ?
    are you having fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Ishendri!

      Yes, I read your blog.
      And of course I'm having fun!

      Delete
  2. Hey B!! Guess What? I shifted my house!! Having fun arranging my stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I hope that house is filled with fresh happiness!

      Delete
  3. Hey B!Thanks for the wonderful ideas you shared....keep writing...Do write about your recent holiday experience...we all ur fans waiting.
    Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually getting a little bored and came to your blog and I see this post titled 'Bored? Read me!', as if it was meant for the occasion. Smart! :)

    From your suggested points, I think I need to do something new, arrange a get-together with my pals and maybe travel to a new place to relax. Even if I do any one, it'll help immensely! Thank you for the tips B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...traveling would be perfect...don't you think so? :)

      Delete
    2. It certainly will, hehe. Once again, smart you are! ;)

      Delete
  5. hey basma!
    qudsia here!just wanted to say hi and what a fantastic blog youve got.
    did you finsh the preps for the presentation?
    bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I've prepared the props. Can't wait! Enough for now, cya tomorrow.

      Delete