Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Asa everyone,

Today, as you can see in the title, is Mom's birthday. I just want to wish you a very Happy Birthday, Mom! 

Wishing you your best year with lots of Blessings! May you have many more awesome birthdays and enjoy this one! 



Once again, ❤ ἬᾋƤƤὛ ϐἿȒҬἬƉᾋὛ, ṂὋṂ! ❤ 

You've not only changed my life, but everyone around you, because of the pleasure and peace you bring with your warm heart. Mom, we love you!
Have the best year once again; we always try our best so that every year is a great one for you.

Hugs and lots and lots of kisses,
Ikram, Maleeha, Basma, Yusra and Cloudy

-B

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Bassu, I know I have three wonderful daughters who will make me proud in future In sha Allah....Thanks once again for your lovely wishes..you made my day...luv u all.

    Mom...20/6/2013 @ 11.00P.M( Abudhabi, UAE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah..and it's about time we make YOU happy. And our pleasure, Mom.
      -B

      Delete
  2. Hi Basma,
    Wish ur mom a happy birthday! From me!!
    Hope ur having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ur mom had a wonderful birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete