Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cuties!

Hey there!

Thanks for coming back and taking some of your time to read my blog! Today, I will post some really cute photos of cats! I tweeted them, too. So if you already saw them on Twitter, you don't really need to look at them again.......or do you?
                       
This cat was watching some Youtube Cat Videos.......


Are you reeeeely sure it's dead?


Lions! Tigers! And Bears! Oh My!

Please don't shoot me....


My Favorite One!

                   
                                    Aahh! Someone save him! Batman! Superman! Spiderman! Anyman!!


So yeah! I really hope you liked that! The last one looks like me being chased by a spider! LOL! :D Anyways I wanted to tell you guys that Back to School is here! Summer is over! So I won't be able to blog everyday......I will try after doing homework. :) So I am trying to blog everyday before school starts! So that I have a routine.
I said "so" so many times!
Stay tuned,
B.


2 comments:

  1. awww... SO CUTE! i liked 'don't shoot me' the best :D ...yes, few days to school!! can't wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Sorry for the late reply.....I think school is opening on Tuesday.....

      Delete