Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Feed My Fish!

Hey guys!

How are you all? It's been a long time....I added some fish here -------->
Please feed them by clicking near them! Anyways.......I even changed the font of my blog.....And I will keep changing every week till I find the perfect font...and the perfect template and stuff. :) So this was a sort of update thing. I couldn't use the laptop because my mom was already doing something AWESOME! Go and check it out at www.facebook.com/roohsah. If you don't have Facebook, use your parents' account by permission. And if you already have one, please leave a comment about what you think :). Also I want you all to participate in the poll here---------->
So yeah.....
Bye!
B.

4 comments:

  1. i have fed your fish!! its really cool B-) its fun to design our blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Basma for promoting my brand...RoohSah....Tons of thanks & baskets of kisses...urs mimi..

    ReplyDelete