Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Friendship Day!

Hey there! Guess what today is? Yeah! That's right! It's Friendship Day! Happy Friendship Day, everyone! So what are your plans? Any idea? Ask me! I can help! Well, umm, you MUST have fun!!! Soo umm what are you guys thinking of? Having a great dinner? Having a splashing time at the waterpark? Or just sitting back and relaxing because you have a holiday? I think I might visit my friend today.........but I WILL call her or sms her. Maybe we can invite her for Iftaar? Or maybe she is already going to someone else's house? Hmm......time will tell. We will see.....

Until then....stay tuned,
B.

6 comments:

  1. Great Going B looking forward for more exciting posts.....Mumma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mumma! I will blog more and as soon as I can! :)

      Delete
  2. hi basma EID MUBARAK! what a cool blog:) i'm thinking of making one too :D so we can share our big ideas and see each others blogs xoxo

    Dania

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi basma where r u? why aren't u checking your blog ....GOOD NEWS FOR U! Now i have my blog too....fabdania.blogspot.com
    hope u check it out soon.

    bye for now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey...Sorry that I couldn't stick around here...I checked out your blog and left a comment! Check it out!! Welcome To The Blogging World! :)
      B.

      Delete