Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy BirthDay, Badi Ammi!!


Hello everyone!

 Today is my Badi Ammi's Birthday! So I wish her a VERY HAPPY B'DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BADI AMMI! I hope you enjoy your birthday today and since I can't gift you I will just give you this cake as a drawing: 

Do you like it, Badi Ammi? Please reply in the comments. :) Again, Happy Birthday!

NOTE: My friend, Ishendri asked me what does "Bhaiya" mean? Actually, "Bhaiya" is an Urdu word which is just written in English. Whenever I will write something you don't understand, feel free to ask me in the comments :)..........And "Badi Ammi" means Aunt...My biggest Aunt :)

Keep smiling like always,
B.

8 comments:

  1. happy b'day to ur aunt !!! i luv the card u made for ur aunt :D the cake is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FabDania! It was a pleasure to make it for my dear aunt! :)
      B.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks! Stay tuned for another edit this week or it might be next week. :)

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR AUNT, BASMA.
    NICE CARD
    MISSED YOU AT SCHOOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY MUMS BIRTHDAY IS ON 23RD SEPT TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh basma ,your biggest aunts birthday and my ammi's birthday are on the same day.
    In sri lanka some call the eldest aunt 'perri ammi'.
    PS:AMMI MEANS MOTHER.

    ReplyDelete