Monday, September 10, 2012

New News!

Hi!

Yeah, Yeah. I changed it again......It's fun! Just like Dania said so. Anyways, yesterday, in school,  I got chosen to be in a competition! :O I liked it but....I didn't want to...They said if our team wins, we get a trip to Malaysia to compete against other schools. I couldn't go because...you know..I'm having my checkpoint exams this year and it's my first year for "Checkpoint Exams". So you know the whole story. And I can't go to Malaysia alone..... my Mother is so protective of me. She's like that because she loves me....:) And I do, too. So I just gave you an Update....Not many people can see my twitter because, like I said before, my account is protected. I am done with my homework now. Thanks to my BFF, Dania, for telling me what the homework is. I had forgotten my diary in school! :( But no worries because Dania was there for me! :D Really Dania, Thanks. I have to go now...I tried to write as much as I could....

Bye,
B.

6 comments: