Monday, September 24, 2012

Comments and Absence!

Hello everybody!

How is everyone? Well now you can seriously answer me in the comments! Go ahead! I have changed the settings and now you can be "Anonymous". To let me know who you are, you can just do something like this:

YOUR COMMENT HERE

                                                                                   -YOUR NAME HERE


Or you can also do this:

YOUR COMMENT HERE
YOUR NAME HERE

So yeah....How about commenting now? Anyway I wanted to tell you all why I was absent today. You see, it all started when I woke up the day before yesterday. My nose was running faster than me! So I sniffed my nose a couple of times and no benefit came out of it. So the next day, I went to the Clinic in my school. I told the nurse I had a headache and my nose was runny. She took me to the doctor and told her about me. Then, the doctor took this ear thingy and put it in my ear...after a while, it started beeping. She took it out and said my nose was runny because of the weather changing. Well that didn't sound so true to me...IT WAS BURNING HOT! I mean seriously! It was like walking into an oven...so that night Dad gave me some medicine.

THE NEXT DAY:

I woke up and felt sleepy as usual. I stood up and went to the toilet to do ablution. Then, I stood up to pray Fajr Prayer.........I felt so so so dizzy! It felt like the world around me was a merry-go-round! It wasn't such a good feeling so I was absent.

There you have it! That's why I was absent. I am much better now, thank you. I am feeling fine right now and I hope to go to school tomorrow.

Be awesome,
B.

6 comments:

  1. hi B ! hope to see u 2morrow at school :) by the way we have a trip next Thurs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey B! I got to know a lot thru this post and I went :O

    I hope you're doing well and will be fit for school! Take good care and keep writing lots.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda well now...friends cheered me up, of course! Thank you. Take care!
      B.

      Delete
  3. Basma...Gud Post. Keep writing...All D best...Mumma

    ReplyDelete