Thursday, July 12, 2012

Like OMGosh! My First Blog Post! :)

Dunno what to say! Its finally there! My Blog! Thanks to my big bro,Bhaiya this could be possible! :) Check out his blog on this link: maktion.com.Anyway,yesterday when Bhaiya called my sister,M,he said to "turn around"and we did...................SURPRISE! I was Like OMGosh!! He's there!! Bhaiya is there!! Actually we were at the airport and he should have been at his house,like out of the city,and he was there,smiling,holding two A4 papers which said,"My Dear Babies!" and on the other it said,"Surprise Surprise!" That was a day I will always remember. I had no words to say............just nothing came out of my mouth when I saw him. I ran as fast as I could and I greeted him and he took a couple of photos.That was THE DAY I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!

Thanks for reading and NOT thinking that this is boring,
B.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm glad that you liked the surprise Basma! And congratulations for your new blog and your life's first post. You have a long way to go from here.

    Lots of love always.
    Your bro,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your first ever blog :)

    Write, share, preserve it. A few years down the line when you look back at it, you will get these precious childhood years back in the form of your writing :)

    ReplyDelete