Sunday, July 22, 2012

So what's YOUR favorite gadget/toy?


Hi Guys! As you know I came 3rd in Grade 5. My mom asked me what I want for a gift. I said Trick Tape for my Tech Deck. A Tech Deck is a mini skateboard that you ride with your fingers. And Trick Tape is almost like double-sided tape. I know it all sounds crazy but now I think it's normal to have your favorite toy. Even adults can have their favorite gadget. So anyways I went to 3 shops and I couldn't find it anywhere! :(. Does anyone know where I can buy it? If yes then please tell me in the comments. Here's a link that will tell you more about Trick Tape:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLjdg-5sCyA&list=UU_ndrh2kvBcaYpTKWuouQGQ&index=3&feature=plcp . I'm really desperate to get it........

B.




                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So good to see your new post B! Let's see if we can find your Trick Tape somewhere. Hopefully, we will be able to one day for you. Stay hopeful.

    ReplyDelete