Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ramadan Kareem! :)

Hi there! Ramadan Kareem to all of you! Are you fasting? Well, I am. Here we have to fast like for 15 hours!! It's a really, really, really long time. Till now I think I fasted for 4 days. It wasn't easy, though. But if you think about food, you get hungry. If you think about something else you won't get so hungry. So that's why I'm here right now. I was just lying around, being all lazy and my sister was using the laptop. So I thought how about blogging? I will blog now! Anyways remember last time I didn't have any ideas what to blog about so I asked you guys? Well, the person who gave the first answer was Bhaiya (Arif Khan). Follow him on Twitter: twitter.com/arifkhan7/ and please check out his awesome blog: www.maktion.com. And if here's my twitter: twitter.com/BasmaKhan10. Well I guess that's all for today. 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment,
B.

2 comments:

  1. Ramadan Kareem Basma!
    I especially came to my laptop to read your amazing blog and once again you've impressed! Always write whatever comes to your mind. Hope to see more.
    A.

    ReplyDelete