Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tips and Tricks on School

My school results came in on the 12 of July but I didn't have time to see them. And today when I looked at them I had another Like OMGosh feeling!! I was 3rd........................3rd!! I couldn't believe it! I'm not showing off or anything but if you want to know how I achieved this great success, I have some tips:
  • Hakuna matata (it means no worries) like in that movie The Lion King.....Just relax! Take a chill pill! Don't stress too much and don't be a geek or nerd!
  • Study at least 2 hours a day to fix the stuff in your mind.
  • Take 10 minute breaks every half an hour.
  • Be wise. Ask your parents for tricks and tips about the lesson you didn't understand if you are having difficulties.
  • Be smart and quiet, like a snake.
I hope I helped some of you get good marks and I hope you didn't be a nerd or geek.

Stay tuned,
B.

4 comments:

  1. My Basma!! You write so very well, wish I too was a student who'd benefit from your awesome tips to succeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done B. we r proud of u. keep it up...
    Luv...Mumma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mumma! And yes I WILL always keep it up!

      Delete