Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Great News!

Hey Guys! Yup, the title says it all! And the great news is...NO HOMEWORK! Hooray! My teachers (all combined!) give us a lot of homework. Well, in total it is a lot. So I thought: Wow...something has been missing...and that was you!

I didn't blog even though I thought I would be able to. But on Thursday it was my little cousin's Birthday...How could I just skip that? And with all the being-ready stuff and stuff.

And of course, I wanted to sleep once and for all! So that fitted within 2 days ( I didn't sleep the whole day!) I woke up at 10:00.

Yup...another update...Ooooo! I have to pray now! :)

Keep Commenting,
B.

6 comments:

  1. You really had one cool day with no homework. But remember there'll be days when you get double homework - then? Hahaa.

    Then, just do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your little cousin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey B!! 2morrow is a gr8 day:) no homework, no school,lots of sleep, a little blogging and most important, a long weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete