Saturday, October 13, 2012

5 Kilo Meters Race!!

Hi everybody! Yesterday, my sister, Maleeha, was running 5 kilo meters in the Fun Run! She came 3rd in her age group (14-16). I looked at how blood red her face was (Well, that is her favourite colour!). She finished the run in 44 minutes and that's great! Next time, I will participate, too.

The event  Marathon 2012 was conducted by Zayed Sports City! Well, I'd like to say ZSC did an awesome job!If you want to know more about this "Fun Run"or Abu Dhabi activities, go to www.abudhabistriders.com and www.zsc.ae.

So yup! I hope you will participate and don't ever forget: It's not about winning...it's all about participating. Speaking of that, if someone wins, it doesn't mean that you lose! Just like if you don't believe me, doesn't mean that I'm lying! So always remember that. You will never walk out as a loser....but as a participator. I hope that helped!

Keep Smiling,
B.

7 comments:

  1. Short, crisp, sweet - three words for this post. I mean, someone could have gone on and on writing on this without saying the main thing but you have sequenced the event so well that it makes it easy to have a quick feel of the entire race! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realized that! Thank you, Bhaiya Dude! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey B Nice Post...Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    congratulations to ur sis
    PS:you wrote this on my dads bithday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ish! And wow...cool! Happy B'day to him! :)

      Delete