Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eid Mubarak!

Hello everyone!

I would like to wish you all a wonderful Eid Holiday! Today is the last day of Eid and I want to share my experience with you!

Day 1 (Friday 26 October 2012): Today, we went to my uncle's house and had lunch. It was great to have fun together (I wish my cousins in India could be here...). Mum gave Eid gifts like toys, clothes and stuff like that
(and I got gifts, too!). My cousins played with me and when we were tired, we stopped. Soon, it was time to eat dinner. After we had dinner, we waved goodbye to each other.

Day 2 (Saturday 27 October 2012): Mum and Dad took me and my sister to the Bowling Centre and it was so much fun! Dad was taking the lead when Mum started to bowl! My sister was bowling pretty good. Well, as for me, I was taking the lead...from the other way! Then we went to the park and had a quick picnic. It was hot but it was windy, too. After that, we went home to rest.

Day 3 (Sunday 28 October 2012): Well, that is today! And today, I am blogging!

My Eid started and ended with FUN. Thank you everyone for making this Eid an epic one!

Happy Eid,
B.

4 comments:

  1. hey Basma !!! Eid Mubarak :) u sure had gr8 FUN !!! see u tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an nice eid holiday,i did .
    PS-EID MUBARAK

    ReplyDelete